A really simple cook this morning. Had a couple of tortilla wraps to use up and Jacky wanted to cook some fun food!
1. We pre-heated the oven to 200 degrees
2. Laid out our wraps (we only had 2)
3. Spread tomato purée all over and top with lovely cheese
4. We rolled our wraps up really tight and squeezed them to make sure they stuck.
5. We slice each wrap into 8 pieces and laid them side down on a baking tray.
6. Pop them in the oven for 5-10 minutes.
7. Enjoy warm while making silly stories about eating garden snails! 🐌